how can i know redirected from where?

6 years 8 months ago #295939 by saman2
hi
i want use cb registration in the hikashop checkout workflow.
in step 2, user need to register in my website.
i want do anything that when user fill the registration form and click on the register buttom , redirect to previous page in the step 2 of shopping process.
i see some redirect plugin for cb but i don't know can i use that for my need or no.
i'm not problem with php coding.
i know probably need to send url in the body for cb registration page but need more exactly help.
tnx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #295941 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how can i know redirected from where?
Sorry I don't understand what you're trying to do. You want to redirect to CBs registration page? From where? Hikashop? That's likely something Hikashop needs to support. Our CB Redirect Bot is just an extension to Joomlas built in Redirect component to support REGEXP replacements. It only redirects in the event of a 404 (URL doesn't exist).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295943 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how can i know redirected from where?
thank you for fast reply.
forget hikashop.
for example i'm in page X in my joomla and there is a register bottom that when i click that bottom i'm redirect to cb registration page. and when complete the registration page i want redirect automatically to page X.
and i have page Y and page Z and... for this scenario and in every Y Z page i have the register bottom need come back after registration form complete.
tnx

6 years 8 months ago #295944 by saman2
i can link the bottom to the registration page and how i can get back when the registration complete?

6 years 8 months ago #295999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how can i know redirected from where?
There is nothing in place to return them to where they previously where prior to registration. You'd need to develop something like that. You'd likely need to keep track of their previous location either using a custom session variable or passing it to the registration form, inserting a hidden input into registration with the return URL, then redirecting to it after registration. Probably doable with CB Auto Actions to an extent, but if the link is say a Joomla menu item it won't work since Joomla menu items don't send where the user just came from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296013 by saman2
tnx kerileon
i can add url to cookie of browser page and i want get back that after registration page. how to use CB Auto Action to get the url from cookie and then redirect to that url?
i was using redirect capability of CB Auto Action already. but how can give cookie's data from the browser?
thank you kerileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn