get the user token

5 years 8 months ago #306734 by MarlonFungai
Replied by MarlonFungai on topic get the user token
My idea now is to use a code Auto Action to recreate the entire form using substitution and submit it using JS to required controller. So I am going to create a form using a php Auto Action code.

1. Can that work?
2. Can I use Html as though I am working from a PHP file?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306735 by MarlonFungai
Replied by MarlonFungai on topic get the user token
I have attached my code Auto Action PHP code action below

File Attachment:

File Name: form_2018-08-08.txt
File Size:2 KB
;

That php doesn't seem to have any effect.
Attachments:

5 years 8 months ago #306754 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic get the user token
You can't supply PHP tags for a Code action, which is just preparing an anonymous function and executing it for PHP method. That also isn't going to work unless the page it self outputs HTML. For example if it's a trigger during a save operation that will never execute. Use cURL to make your custom HTTP request if you don't like the safety restrictions in place for Request actions or CBSubs URL.

It looks like you're trying to submit another components form. The reason you're having to add the token is because what you were trying to do is called spoofing and the token protects against that. You may want to contact the developer of your extension as they may have an API you can execute in a Code action to do what you're wanting without having to do an HTTP request to your own site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn