[SOLVED] Automatic Canvas image assigning

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #297005 by JoeTheBronx
[SOLVED] Automatic Canvas image assigning was created by JoeTheBronx
Is there any chance to automatically assign a canvas image to every registered user without living him/her the chance to personalise it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297007 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Automatic Canvas image assigning
Disable the edit display of the canvas field. You can then edit users within CB > User Management to adjust their canvas image. Your alternative is to purchase CB Privacy and set the fields privacy settings for edit access to moderators only. Another alternative is CB Auto Actions and set the fields value automatically maybe based off some field values, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeTheBronx

6 years 1 month ago #302838 by wbuk
Replied by wbuk on topic Automatic Canvas image assigning
Query about Auto Action assigning canvas.

What do you put into the value for canvas? We've tried URLs, image names, etc and the canvas still doesn't update.

Web Buster UK Ltd

6 years 1 month ago #302854 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Automatic Canvas image assigning
That's only really going to work for canvas gallery usage. You'd set the canvas field value to gallery/beach.jpg for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn