Hi, I would like a tip.

6 years 6 months ago #298156 by giada
Hi, I would like a tip. was created by giada
I configured CB Free now I need:
- Allow annual fee inscription, so CBpaid subscriptions,
- Then I need to link a response to a question and depending on the answer let other questions come out, so do i need CB Query Field?
- Lastly, do I have a multi-lingual site with the multilingual user area as separating the two things you can do as with joomla? duplicate changes and write or do I have to buy CB Google Translate?
Thanks for your help.

Ho configurato CB Free ora ho bisogno di :
- Permettere l'iscrizione a pagamento annuale, quindi CBpaid subscriptions,
- Poi ho bisogno di collegare una risposta ad una domanda e a seconda della risposta far uscire altre domande, quindi ho bisogno di CB Query Field?
- Infine ho un sito multilingua con l'area utente multilingua come oer separare le due cose è possibile fare come con joomla? duplicare i cambi e scrivere oppure devo acquistare CB Google Translate ?
Grazie per l'aiuto.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #298186 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hi, I would like a tip.

- Allow annual fee inscription, so CBpaid subscriptions,

Correct, you'll need CB Paid Subscriptions for that.

- Then I need to link a response to a question and depending on the answer let other questions come out, so do i need CB Query Field?

CB Conditional as you'd need to show a field based off the value of another.

- Lastly, do I have a multi-lingual site with the multilingual user area as separating the two things you can do as with joomla? duplicate changes and write or do I have to buy CB Google Translate?

CB supports multilingual environments. You'll need a Joomla language plugin and a CB language plugin per language. See the below for details regarding translating CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

6 years 6 months ago #298189 by giada
Replied by giada on topic Hi, I would like a tip.
I have the translations I wanted to do as with joomla duplicate the fields, change the texts and select where they are displayed. with cb not possible?

6 years 6 months ago #298193 by krileon

I have the translations I wanted to do as with joomla duplicate the fields, change the texts and select where they are displayed. with cb not possible?

You don't duplicate the fields in CB. You specify a language string for the field title for example then translate that label in your language plugin. You can use our overrides functionality below to do this.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

See the below for further localization details.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 6 months ago #298194 by giada
Replied by giada on topic Hi, I would like a tip.
ok if I follow the documentation will also modify the internal fields besides the titles?

6 years 6 months ago #298197 by krileon

ok if I follow the documentation will also modify the internal fields besides the titles?

Don't understand what you're asking. You can translate your field titles, descriptions, tab titles, and much more using language strings. You would do this per language plugin. So if you've English and German languages for example then you can either specify a language key (e.g. MYFIELD_TITLE_1) then translate it in both English and German language plugins using overrides or just specify the title as English (e.g. My Field Title) then translate it only in the German language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn