graphs and chart

6 years 5 months ago #298356 by giada
graphs and chart was created by giada
Hi I need to create two graphs that take the answers to a questionnaire realized within the community builder one is a spider chart while the other one has to keep the month's history and take the answers from another questionnaire always within community builder .
Thank you very much for helping
The topic has been locked.
6 years 5 months ago #298377 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic graphs and chart
We have no solution for outputting graphs. You'd have to code such a feature. I guess you could use CB Code Field since it just displays your PHP code results as a field, but you'd still have to code the entire graph output. A better solution maybe to use a Joomla extension designed for what you're wanting (accepting question answers and graphing them so likely a poll extension).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 years 5 months ago #298381 by giada
Replied by giada on topic graphs and chart
ok, thanks.
I have problems linking recurring and automatic payment with Stripe, while for paypal it is possible. i need to do it with stripe you can add this feature?
6 years 5 months ago #298382 by krileon
Our Stripe gateway currently supports single payments. Recurring payments with Stripe is already implemented, but not yet released and should be released sometime this week. You will need an active CBSubs subscription to access it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 years 5 months ago #298410 by giada
Replied by giada on topic graphs and chart
but i have a javascript code with which to add php variables if i have created everything in a php file and use the plugin for php code to include the file works?
6 years 5 months ago #298426 by krileon
Javascript code and PHP for what? For Stripe? I've no idea. I can't advise you regarding your own code. We provide a Stripe payment gateway with CBSubs, which now has recurring payments as of the last release. If you mean regarding your original post and the graph usage then I guess you could use CB Code Field to output your custom code to display a graph.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds