graphs and chart

6 years 5 months ago #298434 by giada
Replied by giada on topic graphs and chart
ok I have solved, I need another help:
1- Do I have to upgrade the community builder version and its components purchased as I do?
2- I did the file ovveride language as I can also translate the descriptions ie the title I do: 'Yes' => 'Oui',
but for descriptions within this field?
The topic has been locked.
6 years 5 months ago #298437 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic graphs and chart

1- Do I have to upgrade the community builder version and its components purchased as I do?

You should always try to keep CB and your installed plugins up to date. We do not provide support for out of date releases.

2- I did the file ovveride language as I can also translate the descriptions ie the title I do: 'Yes' => 'Oui',
but for descriptions within this field?

Yes, language strings work for field descriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 years 5 months ago #298438 by giada
1- how do they update?

2- I have the photo attached I must translate what is in descriptive how do I do it?
Attachments:
6 years 5 months ago #298442 by krileon

1- how do they update?

You download and install the latest releases. See our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

2- I have the photo attached I must translate what is in descriptive how do I do it?

Using a language key is the easiest way. So for example FIELD_1_DESCRIPTION. You'd then translate that Key to your String in our language override feature shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
6 years 5 months ago #298454 by giada
Ok thanks
when I install the update I lose the old settings?
use stripe as a payment method but tell me you can not access https as I have to configure it?
6 years 5 months ago #298471 by krileon

when I install the update I lose the old settings?

No, language overrides, settings, etc.. are all maintained.

use stripe as a payment method but tell me you can not access https as I have to configure it?

Yes, of course you need HTTPS as you need to be PCI compliant to use Stripe. You also need an active CB Paid Subscriptions or Developer subscription to access CBSubs and its Stripe gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds