fields to the right

6 years 4 months ago #298531 by giada
fields to the right was created by giada
Hi, I need to add fields to the right of the pages as in the picture how can i do it?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #298533 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic fields to the right
Use the Canvas Main Right or Canvas Main Right Static positions. You can add a custom tab there then add fields to it as needed. Suggest downloading the manual (CB Primer Book) as it includes a tab position map.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #298535 by giada
Replied by giada on topic fields to the right
I tried to set it in a page and in the right position but after that save the values are removed
Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #298540 by krileon

but after that save the values are removed

There's no reason for it to revert what you've selected. I don't know what to tell you. The tab "Profil" is already in the "Canvas Main Right" position.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #298542 by giada
Replied by giada on topic fields to the right
If I need to place another card in the same location but on another page!

6 years 4 months ago #298543 by krileon
That position only shows if that first tab is selected. If you want something to always show regardless of the tab selected then use "Canvas Main Right Static". If you mean show on other Joomla pages then you need to be using a Joomla module.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn