Registration Form - Add a field on the same row

6 years 5 months ago #299373 by roselion
Ok I'll try it. An other question do you know if it's possible to make a field enabled or disabled if the user choose an option is a drop down list ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #299374 by krileon
You can show/hide fields based off the value of other fields using CB Conditional. Besides that, no.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #299380 by roselion
There is no free alternative for cb condiotnnal ?

6 years 5 months ago #299382 by krileon
Nope, not unless someone developed it, which is unlikely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 months ago #299383 by roselion
It's very annoying, there is no other options to say : "If user selects the first option in drop down list hide a field" ?

6 years 5 months ago #299384 by krileon
CB Conditional is a pretty complex plugin providing a ton of conditional capabilities and with CB Conditional 5.0.0 just releasing it got a lot more powerful. You're welcome to give it a try on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

You can also purchase just CB Conditional if it's the only plugin you need from our add-ons page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons

CB is built to be modular so you only install what you need. As time goes on we'll be moving more and more features to CBs core API library. It's likely conditions will eventually become a part of CBs core and at that point be available for free, but until then the only option is using CB Conditional.

I'm sorry it's not available for everyone, but we've to pay for all of this development somehow and providing premium plugins in addition to support is how we do that. We appreciate all our subscribers helping things to continue to run around here and for allowing us to provide base CB for free.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn