how user A can see user B in this case?

6 years 5 months ago #299254 by saman2
hi
i create the query field and in my query i use subsition [userid].
i want when user A go to see user B profile's, he can see user B information but when i use userid the query give current use(in my case user A).
how to solve that?
thank you...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #299255 by nant
Replied by nant on topic how user A can see user B in this case?

saman2 wrote: hi
i create the query field and in my query i use subsition [userid].
i want when user A go to see user B profile's, he can see user B information but when i use userid the query give current use(in my case user A).
how to solve that?
thank you...

query field ?

Are you a CB Query field subscriber?

6 years 5 months ago #299332 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic how user A can see user B in this case?
my primary web designer has gone away and i'm alone. i'm not have your subscribe account and i have a question please...
my question not about query field only, it's maybe occur in other field types when we want use something such as userid

6 years 5 months ago #299362 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic how user A can see user B in this case?

my primary web designer has gone away and i'm alone. i'm not have your subscribe account and i have a question please...

Then subscribe and ask away. We only provide free support as a courtesy when time permits and I'm not going to explain to you advanced usages or even code examples. Those a privileges reserved for our subscribers, sorry. We are not a stand in for a free web designer, developer, etc.. for you.

Folks, please do not take advantage of our generosity. It is not ok to subscribe, download, then not renew and come to us with support questions about our products; we will not help you in those cases. These free forums are here for Community Builder only and not our products. Do not expect support for our products here (e.g. CB Query Field).

my question not about query field only, it's maybe occur in other field types when we want use something such as userid

You can output user id using [user_id] substitution. If you've any further substitution usage questions please see our tutorial below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Additionally I have no record of you ever having a subscription with us. Nor a record of you downloading CB Query Field from us. So I don't have a clue what you're using, but you didn't get it from us.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn