Fatal error: Allowed memory size too many Useres?

6 years 4 months ago #299340 by eventfive
Hi

I tried to update Community Builder from 1.9.1 to 2.1.3 on my test site. The website has 4.400 users and many custom fields in Community Builder. After the update all my userlists were brocken. Now I try to fix them but the list of all registered useres shows this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 87 bytes) in .../libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 861

On my live site with the old Community Builder there is no problem.

Best regards
Laura Kayser
eventfive

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299363 by krileon
CB 1.x to CB 2.x is a migration. You need to do this on a clone of your site, review everything to know what to expect, then do so on your live account after making a backup. It is not a simple upgrade. Your userlist is probably hitting memory limits due to page limit failing to migrate. Edit your userlist and under Parameters > Paging ensure "Number of entries per page" has a value (e.g. 15).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn