[SOLVED] CB List shows empty rows

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299514 by edwinmennes
[SOLVED] CB List shows empty rows was created by edwinmennes
I've made a CB List (Who is Who) using grit.
But I only see empty tails :-(
When I click on a tail, the user profile is shown, but I don't know who is who if I only see empty tails.
What have I done wrong?

Thanks for your support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB List shows empty rows
You need to add fields to your userlist. Edit your userlist within CB > List Management then under Columns you can add fields to your userlist. Ensure your fields are set to display on profile and that CB Core within CB > Plugin Management is set to Public permission.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299591 by edwinmennes
Replied by edwinmennes on topic CB List shows empty rows
Hello krileon,

Thanks for the support.
I now see some information on the buttons that ware empty before (see picture below).
But how can I use the full size of the button, no mather what I put on for filed information :-(
Can you give me the default field settings I can use to fill the button up?

Thanks!

Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #299613 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB List shows empty rows
When using the grid usage the first column is used for the canvas (top part) and any columns after that are added to the bottom part. So you'll need to add a second column and add your fields to it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299642 by edwinmennes
Replied by edwinmennes on topic CB List shows empty rows
Thanks Again!

Problem solved!
I missed the option to add second row (bottom right).
So the first time I ended up with overlaying text. But than I find the "Add Rows" button :-)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn