set default language

6 years 3 months ago #301162 by saman2
set default language was created by saman2
hi.
i study some topic in this forum and do everything that i can...
i want use Fa_ir as default language in registration form but i can not do that...i set my default site language to persian and set some setting but until now my default cb language is English...
i setup joomla language plugin to persian

what do i do?
please help me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #301175 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic set default language
CB language loaded is based off the Joomla language loaded. You need both a CB and Joomla language plugin for your desired language. Once installed set the default in Joomla and you're done. CB language plugins are community driven; we do not translate CB our self, which means some language plugins maybe incomplete until someone contributions translations. See the below on how to contribute.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

6 years 3 months ago #301177 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic set default language
i have two site using CB and both is persian and install same plugin and do same work for joomla persain plugin, but one of that not translated to persian...i have some other CB plugin install on that (template type, custom login module ) is it maybe effect on cb lang?

6 years 3 months ago #301180 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, saman2

6 years 3 months ago #301187 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic set default language

nant wrote: perhaps you can join and help translate.

thank you nant and i join 1 year ago and maybe some string translated by me...

but my problem is :
i can not set fa-ir as default cb language in one of my 2 website...is it way for debug to know what happen and why cb use english lang instead of persian when i setup my language front-end site to persian...
Attachments:

6 years 3 months ago #301201 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic set default language
You don't set a language as default in CB. CB loads whatever language Joomla says to load. This is typically the default language, but can also be the users language if their language has been adjusted in their profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds