Single Article in a Tab (User Profile)

6 years 2 months ago #301288 by andreasuriani
Single Article in a Tab (User Profile) was created by andreasuriani
Hi Everyone,
i need to insert a Tab in a User Profile with only one article.
Is it possible?

Thanks.

Andrea

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301294 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Single Article in a Tab (User Profile)
If you've a Joomla content prepare plugin that'll let you do that using a shortcode then you can do that using a Custom HTML field otherwise you'd need CB Query Field to query for the article directly in database or CB Code Field to use API to output the article.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

6 years 2 months ago #301307 by andreasuriani
Replied by andreasuriani on topic Single Article in a Tab (User Profile)
The problem is... that i'm not a programmer...
So i have no idea how to create a Plugin to do this.. .:(

6 years 2 months ago #301319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Single Article in a Tab (User Profile)
I never said you needed to create a plugin to do this. You just need a Joomla content plugin that provides a shortcode for rendering a Joomla article. You can then use that in a Custom HTML field once content prepare is enabled under the fields parameters. There's a few such extensions on the JED (e.g. ArticlesAnywhere).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301344 by andreasuriani
Replied by andreasuriani on topic Single Article in a Tab (User Profile)
oHHHHH now i understand! :)

Thanks for your patience!!
This change everything because i can to all with in!

Thanks!!!

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn