(SOLVED) Activate Mailto Direct

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302556 by gillesht
(SOLVED) Activate Mailto Direct was created by gillesht
Hi,
We've upgraded to CB 2.1.3. How can I activate Mailto Direct in that version?
Best regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302575 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Activate Mailto Direct

gillesht wrote: Hi,
We've upgraded to CB 2.1.3. How can I activate Mailto Direct in that version?
Best regards.

No idea what: "Mailto Direct" is

6 years 1 month ago #302591 by gillesht
Replied by gillesht on topic Activate Mailto Direct
Hi,
From what I gathered from other forums, that function in CB, allows to send an email front the Back End by cliquing on the user email address. How to enable that function remains a mystery for me.
Best regards.

6 years 1 month ago #302593 by gillesht
Replied by gillesht on topic Activate Mailto Direct
Hi,
I'm including a printscreen form CB 1.9.1 showing the email of the users that is cliquable.
Best regards.

6 years 1 month ago #302619 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activate Mailto Direct
Navigate to CB > User Management. Select the checkbox of the user you want to email. Then click the Mass Mailer button. This will allow you to directly email that user from backend. You can select multiple users if you want to email more than 1 at once. If you mean you want the email field to be mailto: then within CB > Configuration > General set "Email Handling" to "Display Email with Mail-To link", but that only affects frontend (there is no mailto: backend usage).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn