auto sync joomla user with CB

6 years 1 month ago #302567 by saman2
auto sync joomla user with CB was created by saman2
hi
i register my user via something such as RSform. But my user not imported into CB and must manually click for autosync. is it possible do some thing to run automatically that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302618 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic auto sync joomla user with CB
You'd have to use CB API to register the user. I'm guessing RS Forms does not integrate with CB and is only creating a Joomla user. See the below documentation on how to create a user using CB API.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18362-registering-a-user-through-cb-api

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #302788 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic auto sync joomla user with CB
i have some problem...
i use the API and can create user via my form but i must use another plugin for my form that create joomla user and when i use both that (form plugin user creator+CB API) , it is confilict and user not save in __comprofiler but save in __users. but now i have a question:
i can do some cron job schedule in joomla, how can i leach data from __users to CB? how can run CB synchronize tool from outside of joomla?

6 years 1 month ago #302793 by krileon
CBs registration of a user will create a Joomla user. You don't need to do both.

how can run CB synchronize tool from outside of joomla?

You can't and you're not supposed to be running user synchronization tool regularly. It's a fix for installs that install CB after having an active userbase. It is not meant for what you're trying to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302802 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic auto sync joomla user with CB
is there any API for remove user?if i want remove my user from my form how can do that?

6 years 1 month ago #302804 by krileon
Establish the $user object using the below API then call its ->delete() function to delete that user.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18359-establishing-a-cb-user-object

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn