userlist: Adding row not displaying correctly in frontend

5 years 9 months ago #305824 by hlddani
Hello,

when I add another row to the userlist (called cb_mj in screenshot) it overlays with another row previously defined (called formatname in screenshot).

How can I make the new row cb_mj display beneath/next to the name and not overlay it?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305885 by krileon
The only fields that should be in the first column for grid usage are canvas, avatar, formatname (OR username OR name), and onlinestatus. Use a second column for all other fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #305892 by hlddani
Thank you for replying.

The problem is that if I try what you suggested its still not displaying properly (see screenshot). Am i missing something obvious here?
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305909 by krileon
You can compare your grid userlist configuration to our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/user-lists/grid-layout

Click Administrator under Login As and you can check out the configuration in CB > List Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hlddani

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305916 by hlddani
I found the solution.

After doing what you said, logging in as administrator and comparing the settings, I noticed the "grid height" field.
This field was not in the demo and besides that i copied the settings from the demo exactly (besides the demo not having a second column).
Now I tried out setting the grid height from 80 upwards until the number i wanted got displayed properly (from 80 to 120).

Thank you for helping!
Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #305939 by krileon
CB 2.2 removes those parameters and is why you don't see them on our demo site. If you still see them then your CB is out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.790 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn