Control panel, configuration and others items blank

5 years 9 months ago #305990 by bedford67
I have been using Community Builder since early 2016 without any problem. Today I wanted to update the list of members and I notice that when I want to access the control panel, the user management or the configuration, I get a blank page!
The installation is up to date (communitybuilder_2.2.0 + build.2018.06.30.09.37.47.1d11cad3a) with the French language.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306010 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to expose errors. You're likely hitting memory limits. See the below FAQ regarding blank pages.

www.joomlapolis.com/faq/18227-blank-page-issue

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306028 by bedford67
Hello,
I have enabled debug and the error found is the following :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/bedford67/sites/archers-lingolsheim.fr/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 1
The limits of memory have not changed since at least 4 years.
What can I do more ?
Regards,
Bedford67

5 years 9 months ago #306045 by krileon
Unpublish or Delete the UddeIM plugin within CB > Plugin Management then Publish the Private Message System plugin. Then see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306052 by bedford67
How do you want to disable or remove the uddeIM plugin if access to CB returns a blank page???
I disabled the uddeIM component and the uddeIM Notifier module. But CB always returns a blank page!
I finally uninstall uddeIM component and module, but it's still the same.
And always the same error message in the debug!

5 years 9 months ago #306065 by krileon
I don't see how you're getting that error message if you've uninstalled that plugin. Using FTP or your hosts file browser navigate to the below folder.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user

Next rename the folder plug_pmsuddeiminbox to plug_pmsuddeiminboxDISABLED. This will stop it from loading as it's what is loading and throwing a fatal error.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn