Control panel, configuration and others items blank

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306068 by bedford67
Ok it's done!
Always a blank page with this message: pms.uddeim: UddeIM main component not installed.

Therefore, I re-installed the uddeIM component and I could go to CB.
To verify, I renamed the previous plugin by removing the mention DISABLED and access to CB has again generate a blank page.
I handed the DISABLED mention to the plugin and access is OK again.

This solution works, but for me it is not satisfactory because there must be a problem in one of your programs or uddeIM.
Should I consider this problem resolved?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306075 by krileon
You installed UddeIMs CB plugin and probably Joomla plugin without installing the UddeIM component, which is why it kept erroring. You've an incomplete install of UddeIM. Either completely uninstall it or follow UddeIM installation instructions carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306082 by bedford67
uddeIM was installed at the same time as CB in early 2016 and everything was working properly until the last few days when I noticed that I no longer had access to CB!
I had uninstalled uddeIM yesterday thinking that it was him who posed problem!
I do not go to CB often, but I did a user update 2 or 3 months ago, and it was still working.
In the meantime, I had done the normal CB updates. Perhaps it was after one of them that the problem arose.
Well, if you think it's my fault, I will not argue any longer and you can close this post.
Regards

5 years 9 months ago #306088 by krileon
Your error provided below was coming from UddeIMs CB plugin.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/149-usage/239449-control-panel-configuration-and-others-items-blank#306028

Likely due to version mismatch issues, bug, or something else related to UddeIM. I can say for sure as we're not the developers of UddeIM.

I had uninstalled uddeIM yesterday thinking that it was him who posed problem!

That would be a problem as you left the rest of UddeIM installed (its CB plugin and likely more).

If you've any further UddeIM issues I suggest posting to the below forums.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, bedford67

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn