CB "configuration page" and "Image field" issue

5 years 5 months ago #307630 by fra11
Hello, it's a time I'm getting the following issue:
when I clic to open the configuration page, I get just a white empty page. Same issue when I try to upload an image on the image field: it does not finalize the upload, as if the uploading process gets broken, and I just get a withe empty page.
I'm actually using CB 2.0.13 version.
Does anybody know what the problem can be?
Thanks a lot, bye :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #307647 by nant
[mod note: moved thread from potential bugs area to usage area]

fra11 wrote: Hello, it's a time I'm getting the following issue:
when I clic to open the configuration page, I get just a white empty page. Same issue when I try to upload an image on the image field: it does not finalize the upload, as if the uploading process gets broken, and I just get a withe empty page.
I'm actually using CB 2.0.13 version.
Does anybody know what the problem can be?
Thanks a lot, bye :)

Please turn on joomla debug to maximum level and see if white page gives more relevant information.

5 years 5 months ago #307672 by krileon
We do not provide debug assistance for out of date installs. The reason being we don't want to exhaust time and resources on investigating something potentially already fixed. Your install is 2 years out of date. Please update otherwise you'll need to debug (and fix) your self using the instructions Nick has provided to expose errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn