Output for search engine

5 years 2 months ago #309966 by gillesht
Output for search engine was created by gillesht
Hi,
We're using version 2.3.0. When we do a search on the DB how can we get the following output:
1- a printout
2- a .xls export

Best regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310027 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Output for search engine
CB 2.4 has export functionality of CB > User Management. Aside from that you can use phpmyadmin and just directly export from the database as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310038 by gillesht
Replied by gillesht on topic Output for search engine
Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the info. I'm a beginner with CB and I would like to know how to access PHPmy admin to explore the possibilities of that application. Can you provide the path to access that appllication?
Best regards.

5 years 2 months ago #310070 by krileon
phpmyadmin is database management software that typically your host provides access to either via cPanel or some other hosting panel. It is not a part of CB and we can not help you in its usage. Recommend the below documentation if you've never used phpmyadmin before.

www.phpmyadmin.net/docs/

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 month ago #310188 by gillesht
Replied by gillesht on topic Output for search engine
Hi Kyle,
We've just upgraded to CB 2.4.0. I've tried the Export function. Just one problem, it's exporting one page at a time. What do jou do when the output has 60 pages?
Best regards.

5 years 1 month ago #310194 by krileon
It can only export up to the paging limit at 1 page per export. It's not a means of exporting your entire database. Use database management tools for that like phpmyadmin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn