?tab=28 in Profile URL

5 years 3 weeks ago #311510 by pierreha
?tab=28 in Profile URL was created by pierreha
Joomla: 3.9.4
Community Builder: 2.4.0

I created a user list.
Displayed user list on Front-end through Menu link.

When I click on a profile it adds ?tab=28 at the end of the URL and gives me this error:
Unknown column 'a.tab' in 'where clause'

When I remove ?tab=28 from the URL I can see the correct user profile.

How do I correct this?

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #311517 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ?tab=28 in Profile URL
There is no ?tab= usage for userlists. How are you creating a link to your userlist? Do not use an External URL. Select Community Builder > Userlist to create a proper internal Joomla menu item to your userlist. Next ensure your main Joomla menu item to CB profile pages is not using the User or Tab parameter as it will be the general URL for reaching profiles; looks like yours might be using the Tab parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn