CB Fields do not show in my list

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314780 by aptol
CB Fields do not show in my list was created by aptol
i have defined a list which display members on our site. All field show but not the system ones, like name, email, username...How can I show these on my list?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Fields do not show in my list
Depends on if they're on tabs the viewing user can access. If the Access for the tab they're on is set to Registered for example then public users can't view them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314782 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic CB Fields do not show in my list
The members only can see (registered). I am logged in as Superuser no field either. Is there something i need to change for the Contact Info tab?

4 years 6 months ago #314784 by krileon
Are you having issues selecting the fields when editing your userlist when setting fields to display in the userlists columns or have you already done that and it's just not displaying on the userlist? If you can't select the fields then they're either unpublished or not set to display on profile. If it's not display on the userlist despite being selected then it's usually an access issue with the tab (e.g. tab not published).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314785 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic CB Fields do not show in my list
No issues selecting the field in the list. They appear and are in the list. The tab is published and these fields just to not appear.

4 years 6 months ago #314786 by krileon
Don't know what more to suggest beyond review the fields parameters carefully and the parameters of the tabs they're on if they're not displaying. If you've CB Privacy or CB Conditional for example then either could be responsible for suppressing a fields display as well. By default they will display perfectly fine so something was changed from the default settings to prevent their display. You can provide a link to your userlist in a confidential tag if you like and can review the HTML to see if they're even attempting to output.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn