[SOLVED] Front end Registration gives blank page

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #314959 by aptol
Replied by aptol on topic Front end Registration gives blank page
[REMOVED]

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314961 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Front end Registration gives blank page
Your registration page works fine. Your registration page can be reached with /cb-registration.html your /new-member-registration.html URL doesn't work because that menu item is unpublished.

In the future please be sure to PM credentials instead of add them to Kunena confidential tags as we can not guarantee the functionality of that Kunena feature in the future and do not want to accidentally release credentials. Have removed the credentials from your post.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314962 by aptol
Will do,,,but i still get blank page...grrrrr!!!

Perhaps reset my router...

4 years 5 months ago #314965 by aptol
Used your login, reset router...still blank page....grrrr

4 years 5 months ago #314967 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Front end Registration gives blank page
There's no routing to reset. The menu item for the page you're trying to link to is unpublished. It won't be accessible. If you use /cb-registration.html which is the initial menu item CB generates on install you can reach registration fine. Do not login on frontend as registration is of course only available while logged out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314968 by aptol
Now i understand. One cannot be logged in to register.

I want to have registrations done of our members by others and this is not a public function where people can register. We are are co-op of members and we jury members into the co-op. Is there a way around that, if not than we have only do this in the backend.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn