[#2148] Problem with Exclusive plans and Pay Offline

13 years 4 months ago #148369 by cynder929
I've got a site with two plans: membership for an annual fee, and a participant for 1 year free. Both are exclusive.

Have PayPal integration, and Pay Offline options for membership. Both worked under 1.0.

Now, if you opt for membership, and pay offline, we cannot enable the user from the back-end once payment is received. Under the subscriptions tab for the use, the membership option is a red X icon rather than a radio button. When we select the Pay Now checkbox for that plan from the subscription tab, and click Save, we're told that our plan combination is not valid, and we must select a valid combination.

This is because both plans are exclusive (we want it to be this way). However, we cannot select the membership plan from that subscription tab because of the lack of a radio button option. The participant option does have a radio button, but the membership (that which we want), doesn't. Just a red X.

As a work around, I've made both plans non-exclusive. But I don't want people to select both plans on registration, and I dont want the two sets of emails to go out, etc.

Can I get the radio buttons back within the subscriptions tab?

CB. 1.3
CB Subs 1.1.1

~Victor

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/10 20:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148372 by krileon
This is a known issue we're working to address as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. A workaround is to set your plans to non-Exclusive.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/10 20:11

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148430 by zach.schnackel
Replied by zach.schnackel on topic Re:[#2148] Problem with Exclusive plans and Pay Offline
Hey Krileon,
Does this mean that if we have exclusive plans and are using a PayPal method for payment that they would not be working right now? Thanks.

13 years 4 months ago #148557 by krileon
zach.schnackel wrote:

Hey Krileon,
Does this mean that if we have exclusive plans and are using a PayPal method for payment that they would not be working right now? Thanks.

No, this is not an issue with the gateway. This just means Exclusive plans are not being calculated correctly for the validation check. For Offline payments you can pay the users subscription from CBSubs > Baskets to pay the users subscription instead of editing them in User Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148574 by zach.schnackel
Replied by zach.schnackel on topic Re:[#2148] Problem with Exclusive plans and Pay Offline
Ok, so it sounds like I should be okay. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn