Not send confirmation emails

13 years 3 months ago #148710 by enlacom
Not send confirmation emails was created by enlacom
When active CB Paid Subscriptions, not send confirmation emails

I am using the following settings in each plans:

Plan settings: Registration and profile workflows:

Selected by default: NO

Allow registration: YES

Propose spontaneously plan at registration: Yes: show automatically plan for normal registrations (recommended)

User Email Confirmation: Default (CB Setting)

User Approval by Moderator: Default (CB Setting)

Enlacom, C.A.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148712 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Not send confirmation emails
and what are the default CB settings?

Please give complete information about your environment.

And also process to replicate the behavior you are seeing.

13 years 3 months ago #148717 by enlacom
Replied by enlacom on topic Re:Not send confirmation emails
CB: 1.3.1
CBSubs: 1.1.2

CB settings:

Allow user registration: Same-site global parameter (YES)

Require administrator approval: YES

Require email confirmation: YES

Enlacom, C.A.

13 years 3 months ago #148763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Not send confirmation emails
Please disable the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin and attempt to register a new user. Ensure the Pending email is sending at all for the new registered user. This could be a configuration issue outside of CBSubs where no pending emails are sending at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148780 by enlacom
Replied by enlacom on topic Re:Not send confirmation emails
The process has already been done and as directed above, just stop sending the emails when the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin is activated

Enlacom, C.A.

13 years 3 months ago #148855 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Not send confirmation emails
Please check all your plans on the Workflows tab and ensure you're not overriding default CB processes such as Registration or Approval. Does this also happen with CBSubs enabled and a user NOT making a purchase? or only if a user is registering and making a purchase? If issue persists after review please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds