Notice message when submitting new user

13 years 4 months ago #148740 by hvaisto
Hi,

I get this notice message when I'm submitting new user to the site.

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$cb_folderaccess in C:\wamp\www\xxxxxxxxxxx\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbsubsfolderaccess\cbsubs.folderaccess.php on line 285

The folder access works perfectly and everything else. I would be happy to only disable this message.

Please help!

Windows Server 2003
Wamp

CB 1.3
CBSubs 1.1.2
Joomla 1.5.22

Post edited by: hvaisto, at: 2010/12/15 21:01

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Notice message when submitting new user
Please check within the _comprofiler database that the table column cb_folderaccess exists. This column should have been created by the integration and preventing such an error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148806 by hvaisto
Replied by hvaisto on topic Re:Notice message when submitting new user
Column cb_folderaccess exists.

I wonder if there is any error, but the message is very annoying. The site will be published as soon the message is disabled.

Thanks for helping

13 years 4 months ago #148862 by krileon
Does this happen on frontend when a user registers or only in backend when creating a new user through CB user management? Please if possible provide your exact configuration and steps to duplicate. As in is the user subscribing to Plan A which uses folderaccess, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149540 by hvaisto
Replied by hvaisto on topic Re:Notice message when submitting new user
This happens in frontend. Anyway I hid the notice message with css-commands.

I bought a second CBSubs lisence to a new site and everything worked perfectly.

Probably I did something wrong in the first site. Now when the problem is not visible, there is no problem to look at.

I am getting there, but guys - 400 pages manual. Wow!

Regards

13 years 3 months ago #149577 by krileon
It's possible the plugin did not successfully install, please re-install the folderaccess plugin. Better yet if you are not actually using it simply uninstall it. You mention everything is working fine on another install, is that other install using folderaccess? Please check that the folderaccess field is on a public and published tab, the field must be accessible (does not have to be visible).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn