[SOLVED] Spanish Language

13 years 3 months ago #149624 by enlacom
[SOLVED] Spanish Language was created by enlacom
I do not write very good English, so I try to explain.

Hello, my problem is that my site is entirely in Spanish, I was able to access various files and change the language without problem, but I have two places where there are still words in English.

The first is in the tab in profiles where the phrase "Your current subscription" and the button "Pay Now"

The second is when you want to go somewhere and have not paid, then displayed the spawn:

1 .- You can access this componente with following suscripción plans:

2 .- Your current subscription

3 .- the button "Pay Now"

Much thanks know if I indicate that I can locate this file in order to translate words into Spanish.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/07 18:31

Enlacom, C.A.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Spanish Language
You can adjust the specified language strings at the following locations.

1 .- You can access this componente with following suscripción plans:

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english
ON: Line 593
[code:1]
"You can access this %s with following %s plans:" => "You can access this %s with following %s plans:",
[/code:1]

2 .- Your current subscription

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english
ON: Line 606
"Your current %s" => "Your current %s",

3 .- the button "Pay Now"

ON: Line 416
"Pay Now" => "Pay Now",

Easiest approach is to simply translate this entire file to your language to ensure all strings are of appropriate language. Once done using the translated files make a new language plugin so you won't lose your changes upon upgrade.

Please note some strings are provided via CBSubs configuration. Please see CBSubs > Settings > Display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149697 by enlacom
Replied by enlacom on topic Re:Spanish Language
I have reviewed the information, but I have installed the Spanish language which they leave this community.

The locations in my CBSubs is:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsspanish

In reviewing the information provided by you, I noticed that the file spanish.php and these phrases are translated, however, as indicated in the previous post, I'm still looking specifically these phrases in English.

Enlacom, C.A.

13 years 3 months ago #149707 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Spanish Language

In reviewing the information provided by you, I noticed that the file spanish.php and these phrases are translated, however, as indicated in the previous post, I'm still looking specifically these phrases in English.

Please ensure your language plugin is not missing those language strings or has them specified correctly. The LEFT side of the translation ('LEFT'=>'RIGHT') should be in english and match the english language file. If it does not then the translation will fail.

Please also note some strings are changed directly from within CBSubs at CBSubs > Settings > Display and even the plans themselves.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150276 by kbbstech
Replied by kbbstech on topic Re:Spanish Language
Hi,

I was trying to modify English.php to Chinese language.

My steps was follow

In the english.php, change the right hand site text to whatever text that i want. Then save it.

After that, i will re-check it on the website. It does not reflect at all.

Even i just add in additional English character, it does not show up in my web page too.

As attached, i would like to change English to Chinese, where can i change, which line, and how to put it in place.

Please assist what i was missing. Urgent.

I not mind to let you access my site for further checking.

Thanks in advance.

13 years 3 months ago #150302 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Spanish Language
enlacom wrote:

I have reviewed the information, but I have installed the Spanish language which they leave this community.

The locations in my CBSubs is:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsspanish

Where did you get the Spanish CBSubs plugin from?

You need to make sure it was prepared according to the documentation (see relevant chapter in manual).
Otherwise nothing will work.

Please attach the Spanish Language plugin you are using so we can see if it is ok.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds