error on successful authoroize.net

13 years 2 months ago #149661 by ThePiston
error on successful authoroize.net was created by ThePiston
Everything goes fine and the transaction is completed, but this error is showing on the page and making a lot of people nervous:

Notice: getObject of plan id 5 failed. In /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 1390

I have no plan with ID = 5 (at least not anymore- I inherited this site)

Any way to fix that?

full error in logs:

Error log
Event time: 12/29/2010 03:11:54
Message: loadSomething:: plan id: 5 is missing in database for subscription id: 1790
Table affected: -
Table Key:
Change:
Change:
Username: #######
Full name: ##### ####
User Id: 1864
IP Address: 66.180.XXX>XXX
Log Priority: Notice
Log Id: 17283

Post edited by: ThePiston, at: 2010/12/29 20:45

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149773 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error on successful authoroize.net
Looks like there is an inconsistency in the database.

Are you sure you have CBSubs 1.1.2 ?

In that version, that message is not displayed anymore in front-end, only in error logs in backend.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 2 months ago #149778 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:error on successful authoroize.net
yep, 1.1.2

13 years 2 months ago #149878 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:error on successful authoroize.net
Ok, found the notice generation message. Thanks for reporting. Will silence it in frontend for next CBSubs version.

However, the plan is really missing and has been deleted probably in database directly, as CB checks if there are existing subscriptions before accepting to delete a plan in backend.

In the mean time, you have 2 possibilities:

- not output errors and notices on the production site (that's recommended anyway)

- restore the missing (or create in database) a plan with id 5 corresponding to the existing subscriptions

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 2 months ago #149883 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:error on successful authoroize.net
how would I accomplish option 1?

13 years 2 months ago #150088 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:error on successful authoroize.net
ThePiston wrote:

how would I accomplish option 1?

To disable error output you'd need to go to Joomla global configuration and set error reporting to None and debug mode to No. This should silence errors. If not then PHP.ini is overriding and display errors anyway and you'd need to adjust PHP.ini.

The best approach is to go into your database directly and review _cbsubs_plans followed by the parent column and ensure no plan has an ID of 5 as its parent (as the plan with the ID of 5 does not exist). Once done you'll need to navigate to _cbsubs_subscriptions then review the column parent_plan and again ensure no subscription has a parent ID of 5. If you decide to do this approach ensure you make a backup of your database!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds