[SOLVED] Standard CB links don't work after upgrade

13 years 3 months ago #149794 by delliott
Hello

I just upgraded my site both CB and CBSubs to the latest versions. I am running 1.5.22 version Joomla. Upgrade to CB 1.3.1 went fine, I upgraded it first and everything worked. I then upgraded CBsubs. All seemed to go fine during upgrade, no errors. However, any menu links or links to CB items like registration or login do not work and fail with a 303 error.

www.lps.cc is the site. I'm stuck and desperately need help. Please advise.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/31 19:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149797 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Standard CB links don't work after upgrade
Have you tried disabling SEF and confirming if issue persists? The URLs don't seam to be written correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149799 by delliott
Replied by delliott on topic Re:Standard CB links don't work after upgrade
Yes, it is disabled now and it still does not work, same 303 error.

Try this direct URL www.lps.cc/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=56

It should work, but it does not.

13 years 3 months ago #149801 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation. The subscription tab was set to Registered; this should be set to -Everbody-, this is now fixed. Also you had protected Community Builder with some of your plans, you should not protect the entire component as it will cause CBSubs to fail (it's as if you're protecting CBSubs it self from it self). I've fixed both issues and appears to be resolved, please confirm is working as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149803 by delliott
Replied by delliott on topic Re:Standard CB links don't work after upgrade
thank you so much. You saved me! Happy New Year!

13 years 3 months ago #149804 by krileon
delliott wrote:

thank you so much. You saved me! Happy New Year!

Glad I could be of help. :)

Have a great new year!

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn