[#2195] acymailing plugin

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150059 by ksnieder
[#2195] acymailing plugin was created by ksnieder
Before upgrading to 1.1.2, the plugin was working perfectly, adding subscribers to the necessary lists but since upgrade, new plan subscribers are NOT being added to the acymailing lists. Anyone else having problems?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:acymailing plugin
ksnieder wrote:

Before upgrading to 1.1.2, the plugin was working perfectly, adding subscribers to the necessary lists but since upgrade, new plan subscribers are NOT being added to the acymailing lists. Anyone else having problems?

Something else has changed. Reviewed SVN and the integration has been unchanged for the past 7 months.

Please review your installation to ensure something else isn't conflicting to cause the integration to fail. I recommend enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting then making a purchase to a plan responsible for placing the user in a new acymailing list.

Please also ensure the plugin is published and public. Did you upgrade all of your CBSubs install? Integrations too must be upgraded. Please also check within Joomlas PHP Information that ionCube is properly loaded.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150116 by ksnieder
Replied by ksnieder on topic Re:acymailing plugin
Can't find any conflicts. Plugin is published and public. Everything is upgraded properly and IonCube is loaded but I recently also upgraded Acymailing so I shot them an email as well to see if it could be something on their end that changed with the new release... will keep you posted.

13 years 3 months ago #150121 by ksnieder
Replied by ksnieder on topic Re:acymailing plugin
The guys over at Acyba don't think it is anything on their end... would anyone be willing to take a look at my site to see what's up?

13 years 3 months ago #150142 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting before making a test purchase and review any on-screen errors if any. If none please check within your server error log for any errors. If none please re-review your configuration of the integration for your plans of choice.

You mention upgrading Acymailing. This could be the cause as if their code changed it could have crippled the plugin and would need to be upgraded to support the latest release as the plugin uses Acymailing API. Will upgrade to their latest release and review the changes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150146 by krileon
Have tested latest released Acymailing (1.7) and confirmed it is working fine. Please ensure you properly upgraded to CBSubs 1.1.2 and upgraded all its integrations as well. If issue persists please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds