[SOLVED] cbplug_int_cbsubtax-E.zip not installing

13 years 3 months ago #150283 by Brandon7777
All the other plugins install correctly. I was finalizing plans for a site that is to go live next week and realized I didn't install this plugin (or I may have and got the error initially and didn't pay attention. I looked through the forums and only found one other person with this issue, but it was related to another plugin (which I don't have installed. I changed the max_execution_time to 60 in my php.ini and restarted the apache server.

Server information:
Database Version: 4.1.22
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.16
Web Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat)
Web Server to PHP interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT

Running CB 1.31, CB Subs 1.1.2.
There are no errors in the apache error log (which I believe all php errors are being logged to as well.

The actual installation error is:

Plugin database XML SQL Error CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table #__cbsubs_geo_zones_entries failed with SQL error: Column length too big for column 'zip_code_regexp' (max = 255); use BLOB or TEXT instead SQL=CREATE TABLE `jos_cbsubs_geo_zones_entries` ( `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `geo_zone_id` int(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `country_iso_code2` char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `province_iso_code` varchar(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `zip_code_condition` int(2) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `zip_code_regexp` varchar(1024) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `zip_code_min` int(20) unsigned DEFAULT NULL, `zip_code_max` int(20) unsigned DEFAULT NULL, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `owner` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `province_iso_code` (`province_iso_code`), KEY `geozone_country_province` (`geo_zone_id`, `country_iso_code2`, `province_iso_code`), KEY `ordering` (`ordering`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=100000, ENGINE=MyISAM

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/07 21:05

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150339 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubtax-E.zip not installing

Database Version: 4.1.22

Your database is significantly out of date. I recommend contacting your host and having your MYSQL upgraded to at least 5.0.

Appears 4.0 does not support varchar of up to 1024 as used by the zip_code_regexp column. Alternatively you can un-pack the tax plugin and edit the xml find searching for zip_code_regexp and change from sql:varchar(1024)" to sql:text.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150351 by Brandon7777
Replied by Brandon7777 on topic Re:cbplug_int_cbsubtax-E.zip not installing
Thanks! That was what I needed to get this up and running!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn