Paypal

13 years 2 months ago #151022 by toddfletcher
Paypal was created by toddfletcher
Ever since the 6th (and I believe after upgrading to 1.1.2) my Paypal IPN doesn't work. I think there is some connection, but Paypal sends error emails and the user account does not update after purchase.

Here's a sample URL in the error email from paypal:

www.thequiltingschool.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=939&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=79f89430d9252988ebfe03161db8ab30&cbpbasket=271&result=notify&cbpid=cbp4d2d240688aeb989624920&format=raw

This link takes me to a blank page. If I change the URL domain to not have the www, I get the following message:

No suitable basket found.

This leads me to think something is working with the original url, but obviously not what I need. What is causing this, or could cause this? I'm not sure where to begin. The only change to the server has been the update to 1.1.2.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #151052 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Paypal
Please PM me backend access and I will take a look.

13 years 2 months ago #151313 by toddfletcher
Replied by toddfletcher on topic Re: Paypal
I sent the login information via a PM on the 15th. I really need this matter resolved. Needless to say, it doesn't make for happy customers when the CB Subs doesn't update once they pay.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151331 by nant

toddfletcher wrote: I sent the login information via a PM on the 15th. I really need this matter resolved. Needless to say, it doesn't make for happy customers when the CB Subs doesn't update once they pay.

Sorry, I didn't see a URL in you PM and neglected to ask you for it (now I see that a URL was indirectly given in your previous post).

I took a quick look and see that something is blocking the notifications from reaching PayPal from your website. Maybe your hoster has installed/enabled some kind of firewall?

13 years 2 months ago #151332 by toddfletcher
Replied by toddfletcher on topic Re: Paypal
If that is the case, what ports or means of communication should I be looking for when reviewing any firewall or other form of block?

13 years 2 months ago #151345 by nant

toddfletcher wrote: If that is the case, what ports or means of communication should I be looking for when reviewing any firewall or other form of block?

www.paypal.com 's IP addresses must be allowed outbound

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds