Paypal

13 years 2 months ago #151929 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Paypal

So, to be sure, the IPN Paypal connections with the individual customer subscriptions in CBSubs with continue to function properly after I migrate my site to a different host? Assuming the full site and DB are moved as well?

Yes as long as the domain isn't changing and just the host.

If you went from www.site1.com to www.site2.com then no it would not continue to work and you'd need to reconfigure IPN. However, sense you're just changing hosts there's no concern for this and would continue to work fine (please give ample time for DNS servers to repopulate after moving hosts.. usually at maximum of 1-2 days).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.730 seconds