[SOLVED] Fatal Error: cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155066 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error: cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php

Scenario 3 cb:userfield
[cb:userfield field="cb_txt" /] -> (blank, no text, no tags)
[cb:userfield field="cb_email" /] -> (blank, no text, no tags)
[cb:userfield field="cb_img" /] -> (blank, no text, no tags)

What you had with 1.0.3 was a bug, displaying field data regardless of plan control, which was not intended and fixed with 1.1.2. Raw field data is pulled from $user object directly while userfield substitutions use the getField API, which WILL respect configuration; this means if it's hidden with cb privacy or any other means it will display nothing. This is not a bug and completely intentional; it's actually a fix to a bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155074 by ndee
We also thought that 1.0.3 was buggy and has recently been fixed. We tried a lot of combinations but did not manage to restore the old behaviour. But thanks for this info, we now can focus on display options.

Will report back if we find out more :)

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn