[SOLVED] Fatal Error: cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php

13 years 3 months ago #151476 by nant

ndee wrote: Thanks for the hint, but still no luck.

Upgraded all cbplugs installed and all cbsubs plugs again, still same error.

I recall a similar issue - please try reordering the plugin position - put it first and try and then put it last and try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ndee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #151533 by ndee
Hi Nick,

thanks again - does not solve the issue. Still only version of CBSubs 1.0.3 working.

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

13 years 2 months ago #152640 by ndee
Hi Guys,

any update on this, can't help debugging as this file is encrypted. Version 1.0.3 works with all other CBSubs stuff at 1.1.2, just the tabsprotect throws the error above when I want to edit any profile.

If I edit my profile as standard user: the error is on line 460
If I edit my profile as dealer: the error is on line 466
If I edit my profile as Administrator: the error is on line 466

strange?

This bug is still blocking our update on the live site to CB 1.3.1 and CBSubs 1.1.2, would be great if we can fix this.

###################
###################

13 years 2 months ago #152756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error: cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php
Something is replacing the cache of CB Tabs which is resulting in the error you're experiencing. Would be glad to investigate further; please PM backend login credentials and will see if can isolate the issue. Very likely a conflict with another plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152887 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal Error: cbsubs.fieldstabsprotect.php
Reviewed your installation and the Tab with ID of 26 (_U_TAB_TAB02) was the cause. I've unpublished this tab and you can now view profile edit perfectly fine. There's something wrong with the tab or the fields on that tab; can't say specifically, but is the issue.

Further review disabling fieldstabs protect for that tab also resolves the issue. Seams to be something specific to that tab that is causing such an issue. Was the tab modified any way? Was CBs core modified in any way?

I would need database access to review further and ensure the Tab is structured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #152919 by ndee
Hi Kyle,

thank you very much for your support!

I disabled all fields on that tab and it does not matter which one I enabled, I got that error again - so it is not an field issue.

After that I changed the display position from "NOT ON PROFILE 1" to some other positions and it worked - so it seems that the position "not on profile" is the problem - can you confirm that?

...BUT now there is another problem, if I view the profile most of the delimiter fields and data/all pictures are missing. Sending you pm again.

Thanks a lot!

###################
###################

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn