[SOLVED] CB Subs error - Unauthorised payment action

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152466 by philhfr
This is not urgent, and is posted primarily for confirmation and information (although if there is a better solution, please advise).

I'm testing CB subs 1.1.2 with CB 1.3.1. Using the dummy test payment gateway I'm able to take payments and everything seems to work OK but when the subscriber moves to the next (or seemingly any other) page he gets two error messages "Unauthorized payment action" and "No suitable basket found". The URL is along the lines of:

www.apps4myhome.co.uk/?option=com_comprofiler&cbpbasket=30&cbpcardtype=visa&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=639b9320fa4679a0eb828180c56665a2&lang=en&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&result=payform&task=pluginclass&user=64?option=com_comprofiler&cbpbasket=30&cbpgacctno=1&cbpid=cbp4d42f27bcc879868214189&cbppdtback=639b9320fa4679a0eb828180c56665a2&lang=en&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&result=paynow&task=pluginclass&user=64/index.php?/dpp/dpp-overview.html
(this was trying to display my site's 'dpp overview' page)

However, after some guesswork, I've disabled sh404sef, and the problem seems to go away.

For the time being I'll not use sh404sef - unless there's a better solution?

Cheers
Phil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152561 by beat
Does same work ok in standard joomla core SEF ?

If it works ok with joomla core sef, it's a sh404sef issue,
if no, then we should look into it.

But as we use same CBSubs and CB and joomla core sef on this site, and we don't have issues...

CB uses standard joomla sefing for urls.

Please let us know the result of the test above :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 2 months ago #152598 by philhfr
Thanks for your very quick reply.

Yes - all seems to work OK with standard Joomla core SEF.

Cheers
Phil

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn