not authorized after modifying invoice adress

13 years 1 month ago #156292 by kbotnen
Hi,

This is a variant of some already reported problems.

On upgrading with offline gateway. A user might need to edit his invoice adress. If he does, and click "Save" he will get a "you are not authorized to view this page" error. I have read the other threads on the topic, and the solution was to turn of invoices, and ability to change invoice adress.

Thats not an option here. I need invoices to be shown, I need the invoice adress to be editable on check-out, and I dont need and "you are not authorized" message :)

Any hints?

-Kristian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156490 by krileon
Not authorized errors are generally kicked out from Joomla. Please check that CBSubs in plugin management is Public. Please also check that the CBSubs tab in tab management is also Public. Once done please check that URL to CB it self within Joomla menu is also Public as well as Published.

You did not provide any version information. Please ensure are on latest Joomla release of what version you're using, CB 1.4, and CBSubs 1.1.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156627 by beat
Also:
Which browser and browser version do you use?
Is it also doing this in latest Firefox ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156633 by kbotnen
Hi,

I just noticed that it worked in newest version of FF. And it did not work in IE 8.0. It also works in latest Opera version (11.0.1).

This fact is enough to tell me that this is not just a Joomla problem. CB version 1.3.1 , Sub 1.1.2 and Joom 1.5.22.

Theres also other threads related to this error on the forum, where the "solution" has been to turn of the invoice completely for offline payments. Which is not a real solution imo.

-Kristian

13 years 1 month ago #156806 by krileon
Please provide backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156910 by kbotnen

Please provide backend login credentials and will take a look.

Crendtials are provided by PM.

Can this problem be due to javascript? Since different browsers give different result? I cant see any Javascript error though, but if its a serverside problem / Joomla ACl / ACL related it should appear on every browser, right?

-Kristian

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn