admin "Pay Now" on Subscription Tab

13 years 1 month ago #158029 by susanskinner
admin "Pay Now" on Subscription Tab was created by susanskinner
From the admin site, when looking at a subscription tab for someone who chose pay off-line there is a "Pay Now" check-box. To me the natural thing for this to do would be the equivalent of going to the Baskets page and marking the basket paid for that user; which processes all subscriptions (Parent, Child and Donations) as well as marks the basket complete. It does not do this.

What it does is process something that is part of a basket all by it's self. Items such as this only show the parent plan, the child plan(s) are not visible (at this time) on the subscription tab for unpaid items. If you select the box and save, only the parent item is marked paid (even though it has a mandatory child plan). Open the profile again, now you can see the child. Select it, save again. Even after all subscriptions are marked paid the basket still says "pending" (open baskets left hanging around).

Being able to process half a basket to me seems like a very questionable "feature", even when only the Admin can do it. I would consider it far better to have to cancel/delete the basket (see my other post on that) and then separately process the "new" request.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #158330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: admin "Pay Now" on Subscription Tab
You don't pay a basket through the subscriptions tab, this only pays individual subscriptions and is not limited to offline gateway usage. You should pay a users basket from baskets.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds