[#2374] Errors in paypal logs for CBSubs transactions

13 years 1 month ago #157711 by krileon

Having read this thread I have entered the primary email into the 'main receiver' field, which was formerly blank, since the primary email is the same as the site-set-up email. No VAT payments are configured in CBSubs or in Paypal;
Since making this change and editing this post; I have received a successful payment with the approproates entries in payments and notifications, so this begnis to look like ths olution;' if so, then the notes about configuring the payment gateway in CBSubs mislead me to think that this 'Main Receiver email' field needed to be filled only if you hade several businesse on the same paypal account; we have only one, but it does have two emails

Typically it's best to configure PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID): to your merchant id and PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account): to your primary email address attached to your PayPal account. The Business scenario only applies if your PayPal account is an actual business account (you need to apply and likely pay for such through PayPal, a premier account or account in general is NOT a business account).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157897 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic Re: Errors in paypal logs for CBSubs transactions
Right, that's what I discovered; it seems that this is such a crucial thing to get right that the notes and help tips should be more clear; what you've written about a typical configuration would have helped me greatly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn