CB Blogs - no categories, german translation

13 years 2 months ago #153736 by blueprints
Hello,

I installed CB Blogs 1.05 and I have one problem and one question:

1. There are not categories for the user. You write in the plugin: "Input comma seperated list of internal categories (e.g. General, Movies, Family)." I tried some but no category appears...

2. What can I do to translate the frontend for the user-blogs to german?

Thank you
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153751 by krileon

1. There are not categories for the user. You write in the plugin: "Input comma seperated list of internal categories (e.g. General, Movies, Family)." I tried some but no category appears...

This is only if you're using the Internal model. Otherwise you need to configure a Section further below and it'll use the categories of that content section. Please review the information directly next to the parameters.

2. What can I do to translate the frontend for the user-blogs to german?

Plugin is designed using complete language strings. You can translate by adding the translations to the cbteamsplugin file. If you need to retrieve the strings I recommend reviewing the AWK Script on the incubator which can be used to retrieve all the language strings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn