I am new and i have questions!

13 years 1 month ago #153783 by Anahid
I am new and i have questions! was created by Anahid
Hi, Today i installed the Community Builder 1.4 RC. How I can set it in Spanish language?
2- I added a field text type called Departamento. How can i add a condition?
Condition= if the department is different from the word "montevideo" then
appears immediately an error

3- New field called Phone type integer . How can i add a condition? the structure is 2xxxxxxx and prefix +598

thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #153790 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I am new and i have questions!

Hi, Today i installed the Community Builder 1.4 RC. How I can set it in Spanish language?

You need to find, download, and install the Spanish language plugin or edit the English language files (location described in your documentation) and translate all the strings.

2- I added a field text type called Departamento. How can i add a condition?
Condition= if the department is different from the word "montevideo" then
appears immediately an error

You can adjust the validation of a field by editing the field in field management and changing its validation to whatever necessary. You may need to use Perl Regular Expression validation to ensure is always the word you've specified.

3- New field called Phone type integer . How can i add a condition? the structure is 2xxxxxxx and prefix +598

You can't, there's no such feature sorry. You'd need to develop a new integration to do what you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #153793 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: I am new and i have questions!
ok. perl expresion for word Montevideo, How?

13 years 1 month ago #153850 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: I am new and i have questions!

Anahid wrote: ok. perl expresion for word Montevideo, How?

You just add the word as the expression. Example as follows.
/Montevideo/i

The i at the end removes case sensitivity. More on REGEX can be found at the following URL.

www.regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anahid

13 years 1 month ago #153918 by nant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anahid

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn