[SOLVED] CB Content styling

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154776 by Mind Mechanics
[SOLVED] CB Content styling was created by Mind Mechanics
Hi there,

first of all I want to thank and congratulate the CB team for being so quick with Joomla 1.6 support. It's early days and I am sure there are still a lot of kinks to iron out in the core and the add-ons - I am really grateful that you guys are letting us play with the new system in conjunction with CB though!

I tried to install CB 1.4 in a Joomla 1.6 environment using the default Beez2 template. I also installed CB Content 1.3 and followed the steps in the manual. Everything seems to be working swimmingly so far, except that the icons in the CB Content module are only showing correctly when I am either looking at profiles or the Kunena forum. Not when I am in a content blog view, for example or a contact page.

I assume this has to do with CSS that is part of the CB environment but not in the template. How can this be fixed? I looked into the manual, but couldn't find anything on this, as it is copied from the MyCommunity template, where everything works fine. I saw there is a CSS area in the module - I'm guessing code could be inserted there? Or would it have to go into the template CSS?

I'd be grateful for the code, and I think it might be worth considering adding it to the manual too.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #154869 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Content styling
The CB Content CSS is only in the profile templates CSS file. So we can only guarantee its display if you're on profile or have loaded the CB template on every page load (not advise!).

You can review the CB template CSS file and copy that CSS to your Joomla template if you like or install/review MyCommunity and/or Coolness templates which have the CSS within the Joomla template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #154894 by Mind Mechanics
Replied by Mind Mechanics on topic Re: CB Content styling
Thanks krileon - I thought as much. I'll look into my MyCommunity template.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn