[SOLVED] CB Captcha & Conditionals

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155019 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Captcha & Conditionals
Seams you are missing a public and published CB menu link. Please review your documentation for installation instructions. The link is either no present or you've set the link to anything but public and published. Please note the module the link is on does NOT have to be published and public; only the menu link. If issue persists please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155057 by krileon
Am seeing various timeouts coming from various sources. Please increase your timeout time from 30 seconds to 60 seconds. This should help resolve timeout issues. Aside from this am not seeing any other issue. Once the timeout issue has been addressed everything should work fine.

I recommend if possible upgrading to PHP 5.3 which features numerous memory leak fixes. You appear to be running PHP 5.2, which has many memory leaks that have been patched with 5.3 as seen below.

php.net/ChangeLog-5.php

Disabling CB Conditional will also resolve this issue, because it is a very heavy plugin; it performs checks on every field and tab to allow for the conditional display. This can be heavy at times depending on the host, install, and configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #155160 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 1 month ago #155166 by neilaj
Replied by neilaj on topic Re: CB Captcha & Conditionals
Thank You. It works beautifully. Now I can do anything I want with CB. Thank You.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn