[CBsubs] plans with options

13 years 2 weeks ago #157152 by erilam
[CBsubs] plans with options was created by erilam
Hello,

I have several plans and I would like to have one of them with an option. To be clear I would like to propose to my future subscribers in this plan to get (or not) an ebook wich contain all factories. If they want so, they click in a checkbox and CBsubs add the price of this option in the plan.

So is there a way to do that or I need to create another plan ?

Thx for answer

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #157164 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [CBsubs] plans with options
You need to create a child plan for that plan and set it as non-exclusive which will provide a plan via checkbox (optional) as you're wanting to "extend" the features of the parent plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

13 years 1 week ago #157202 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: [CBsubs] plans with options
Thx for this answer i'll try it today. On the other hand I have a second case and you'll say me if it is a child plan or not.

In my several plan I have one where I want to propose to my subscriber to subscribe in couple, so if mister want to add his wife onthe website (for example), my registration plan have to be able to create a second profile with a child plan (50% less than the first one) and of course the subscriber have only one bill to pay. IS it possible to make it with CBsubs ?

If you think that this question should be in a new thread, tell me I'll move it.

Thx by advance to answer

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

13 years 1 week ago #157221 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [CBsubs] plans with options

IS it possible to make it with CBsubs ?

No, the use case you're wanting isn't possible. It might be using the coupons system which we plan to implement at a later date, but currently there's no way to offer discounts to another user based off an existing users subscription. It's also not possible for 2 users to share a single subscription or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn