[SOLVED]session expired - no possibility to regist

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 2 days ago #157173 by jojo12
Hello,
i tried to register on my site. I get the answer "session expired..." But I didn't change anything in all of my browsers, but in all browsers is the same error.
I found an other person in joomlaportal.de who has the same problem and had this problem after upgrading to cb1.4. So my question: could this be a problem of the upgrade?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157231 by krileon
Joomla version? Tried disabling CB/Joomla plugins 1 by 1? Tried setting session checking within CB Configuration on the Integration tab to No?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157235 by jojo12

Joomla version?

Joomla 1.5.22 see my blogbook entry for details

Tried setting session checking within CB Configuration on the Integration tab to No?

Dont understand that. Can you explain or can lintzy translate?

13 years 1 month ago #157241 by nant

jojo12 wrote:

Joomla version?

Joomla 1.5.22 see my blogbook entry for details

Tried setting session checking within CB Configuration on the Integration tab to No?

Dont understand that. Can you explain or can lintzy translate?

CB Configuration -> Integration tab

See parameters on this tab and you should be able to understand what Kyle wrote.

13 years 1 month ago #157255 by jojo12
Tried to change to no - problem continues. Start with disabling each plugin

13 years 1 month ago #157270 by krileon
Please ensure you're not using any sort of custom registration outside of CBSubs or CB Conditional. Third part modules that load registration, etc.. are not supported and generally will cause problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn