[SOLVED] spanish language

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157670 by Anahid
[SOLVED] spanish language was created by Anahid
Hi, i have installed spanish language. All is ok but in the register form, i have some description fields that shows in english but in the file spanish.php i have that description translated into my language,
Why is showing it in English? thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157703 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: spanish language
what version of CB and of your language plugin?

Please see instructions for preparing language plugins here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/wiki

Most likely something wrong with your language plugin.

13 years 1 month ago #157742 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: spanish language
Hi, my version CB is 1.4 RC and language 1.3

13 years 1 month ago #157745 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: spanish language
Please upgrade to 1.4, RC is a beta release and 1.4 has many fixes the beta does not. Your language plugin being 1.3 means it's for 1.3 and not 1.4. You can upgrade it or contact the author to provide a more up to date release. If a string is not translating then there's likely an issue with the translation or the string is not being properly matched. The left side of the string must match letter for letter what is in CBs source; you only translate the right side of a string.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157750 by Anahid
Replied by Anahid on topic Re: spanish language
ok

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn