[#2516] New users always require admin approval

12 years 1 month ago #192323 by crony
I confirm, works perfectly now ! Thanks for your reactivity !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #192383 by crony
Ha, there's an issue...

In fact, the account are well created, and approved first time login.
But if you logout with the test account, then login again, you get :

JLDAP2: Could not get dn for username 'testjoomla'. Check user dn/filter parameter and the authenticating user exists. LDAP reported: Success

This is not happening with the native Joomla! login module.

Thanks !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

12 years 1 month ago #192474 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New users always require admin approval
Strange, no idea what the error means or where it's coming from as CB doesn't handle the LDAP login at all. If the previous credentials are still valid will take a look and see what's happening.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #192500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New users always require admin approval
Reviewed your install and it looks like a bug in the 3rd party Authentication plugin used. Could you please also configure Joomlas built in LDAP plugin on the test install you've provided for me so I can test if Joomlas is working fine then debug further from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193971 by crony
Sorry for late reply, I'll try to test that this week..
Thanks !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn