[SOLVED] New Problem With CB Registration / Lost Password Giving An Error...

10 years 8 months ago #231195 by krileon
You have an XML parsing error. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration (absolutely both must be set or you won't be able to debug). Once done reproduce the issue and review on the on-screen error as it should give you a better idea of where this is coming from. If nothing shown then check server error logs and see if it details the error further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #231213 by PhoenixUK
Nant,

If I believe correctly and having had a look also through my admiz sections;

I have a

and I also have in the Menu Manager;

As we didn't want an actual Registration / Login menu item, we went with the in built CB Login item and as you have seen this is positioned at the top of all pages.

I have checked and nothing seems out of place in the above setup, as to how it's been working fine till this episode?

Regards,
Rob
Attachments:

10 years 8 months ago #231216 by PhoenixUK
Stupid me for not turning on Debug too;

I installed a joomla extension a few days ago called Scripts Down , as I'd been reading some noises about the positive sides to scripts being placed at the bottom of pages but this is the mass of errors it showed in Debug;
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): ID back-to-top already defined in Entity, line: 355 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag header invalid in Entity, line: 361 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): error parsing attribute name in Entity, line: 913 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Tag section invalid in Entity, line: 997 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1017 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1017 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1018 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1018 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: no name in Entity, line: 1825 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : label in Entity, line: 1872 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): Unexpected end tag : p in Entity, line: 1872 in /home/sites/providemyapp.co.uk/public_html/swswsws.co.uk/plugins/system/scriptsdown/scriptsdown.php on line 96 

So I've disabled the ScriptsDown extension and low and behold my registration system and lost password system is back up and running.

My apologies, I will send the above error to the creator of the ScriptsDown extension.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn