[SOLVED] CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error

10 years 7 months ago #233376 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error
Have reviewed your install and installed 3.0.10 with the fix applied as well as cleared caching. Your jQuery error appears to be gone. Please also note you have a lot of 1 way conditionals. This means they will not reverse themselves so your issue could purely be a configuration issue. Please review your conditionals carefully and check conditionals are still not working properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233380 by matthiasbehrends
Replied by matthiasbehrends on topic CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error
Thanks for this! Confirm that jQuery error is gone.

Still fields are not saving (eg. cb_apcurrcountry). Setting a field to "Show" instead of "Hide" Condition and also 2-way does not help. Field visible on profile and profile edit by user via frontend - as it should.

Logically also the one-way configuration was alright - as fields are normally shown and should just be hidden under a certain condition.

Worked before conditionals were applied. Rules seem configured exactly as they should be applied. Fields are shown and hidden exactly the way they should. Just contents not saved.

PS: Getting this upon backend user profile change:

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$cb_verifiedimg in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 2443

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233387 by krileon
Such a variable doesn't exist and is not being used in cb.core.php. Has CBs core files been modified in any way? Please install CB over top of it self to remove any core modifications and confirm if your issue persists.

As for your conditionals I don't know what to tell you. The jQuery conditioning works off of raw values in the DOM. PHP however will apply translations. Perhaps your values are being translated causing validation to fail. Edit your conditionals and set translate value to disable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233391 by matthiasbehrends

krileon wrote: Such a variable doesn't exist and is not being used in cb.core.php.

This is a field name. An IMAGE field - deleted it as it was unpublished anyways and message is gone.

krileon wrote: Has CBs core files been modified in any way?

Not that I am aware of.

krileon wrote: Please install CB over top of it self to remove any core modifications and confirm if your issue persists.

Hence, I will wait with this...

krileon wrote: Perhaps your values are being translated causing validation to fail. Edit your conditionals and set translate value to disable.

Disabled Translations in Conditionals already. Conditionals are applied correctly. Changes to fields are not saved upon frontend profile edit.

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233394 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and believe your conditions are failing because the field your testing against is read only. That means it has absolutely no POST value. So during save conditional checking it's not finding a value to check against. Disable read only usages and see if it'll work.

You may need to use Custom Value and substitute in the field using [cb_usertype] to be able to condition against it on POST, but this usage will only work in profile edit as custom value conditions only work for values that exist so you'll need separate conditionals for registration and profile edit if you want to keep it read only.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

10 years 7 months ago #233411 by matthiasbehrends
Have set readonly to "No" as it does not make any relevant change. Field [cb_usertype] is on a Tab not displayed on profile.

As before, conditionals are applied correctly. Just on user profile change from frontend data is not saved in fields.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn