Editing notifications

10 years 7 months ago #234055 by yogiman
Editing notifications was created by yogiman
Hi i would like to edit the message that i recive via email when an user register to my site

Where do i find that??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234078 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Editing notifications
Pending and Welcome emails can be customized within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234089 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Editing notifications
Well actually i mean the email that i receive as an adminsitrator to be notified that some one is pending approval

10 years 6 months ago #234094 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Editing notifications
I see, you'll need to edit the language strings _UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_SUB (subject) and _UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_MSG (body) within your CB language files, which you can find in the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/

Please see the below for further language usage information as well as your documentation which you can download in the Advanced downloads section.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #249642 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Editing notifications
Hi :-) is possible to insert tags that render data form fields of registration in this email?

for example i have the acymailing plugin where users can cselect to whic list to subscribe at time f of registration
can i have the info of what they selected in the admin email?

9 years 6 months ago #249643 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Editing notifications

yogiman wrote: Hi :-) is possible to insert tags that render data form fields of registration in this email?

for example i have the acymailing plugin where users can cselect to whic list to subscribe at time f of registration
can i have the info of what they selected in the admin email?

Yes - CB field substitutions.

Example: [username], [cb_fieldname], ...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn